- Deposit is required to secure an appointment: £20 for tattoos below £100, £40 for appointments valued between £100-200, £50 for the bookings of above the value of £200 tattoo (more then 5 hours session), deposit counts towards the total cost of the sitting, it will then be deducted from the total.
- Deposits are non-refundable so please plan your appointments carefully. However, rescheduling is possible to another day with a notice and good reason, we are flexible and understand personal circumstances and happy to accommodate if you talk to us in advance.
- Minimum fee is £40 as a basic setup is required regardless of the size or complexity of the tattoo.
- We offer 30 min initial consultation free of charge to have a chance to discuss your tattoo design, ideas and produce a quote based on that so we can size your design to fit you perfectly.
- Our prices may differ based on styles of work, so for more information on rates please contact us.
- We accept cash or bank transfer at the end of the appointment.
- You must be 18 to get tattooed, and relevant ID must be produced.
- All relevant medical history and circumstances must be submitted before getting tattooed (we provide the forms during the consultation).
- Children and babies are welcome within reception, but must be looked after properly by an adult.
- Deposit: £20 for tattoos below £100, £40 for appointments valued between £100-200 or £50 for large scale projects where full or half day is reserved for you.
- Minimum fee is £40 (very small tattoos even).
- £60 per hour rate on large pieces.
- A block of 5 hours at £260 rate is available to book for large scale projects as well.
- We quote per design, so for more specific information please contact us.