- Deposit is required to secure an appointment (£20), it will then be deducted from the total.
- You need to give us 24 hours notice for a cancellation in order to get the deposit refunded or moved to another time slot.
- Deposits are non-refundable if a short notice is given (under 24 hours) or you change your mind and don't turn up for your appointment.
- Deposits and appointments can be transferred, we are flexible and understand personal circumstances and happy to accommodate if you just talk to us.
- Minimum fee is £30 as a basic setup is required regardless of the size or complexity of the tattoo.
- We offer 30 min initial consultation free of charge to have a chance to discuss your tattoo design, ideas and produce a quote based on that so we can size your design to fit you perfectly.
- Our prices may differ based on styles of work, so for more information on rates please contact us.
- We accept cash, PayPal or bank transfer at the end of the appointment.
- You must be 18 to get tattooed, and relevant ID must be produced.
- All relevant medical history and circumstances must be submitted before getting tattooed (we provide the forms during the consultation).
- Children and babies are welcome within reception, but must be looked after properly by an adult.
- Deposit £20.
- Minimum fee is £30 (very small tattoos even).
- £40 per hour rate on large pieces.
- A block of 5 hours at £180 rate is available to book for large scale projects as well.
- We quote per design as well, so for more specific information please contact us.